Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Israel- Roman Aqueduct

One of the last stops for the day (and the trip) was to the Roman Aqueduct. It was located relatively close to the city of Caesarea. We got to watch the sun set over the Mediterranean Sea while we were standing on the beach near the aqueduct. It was a beautiful way to end the day and the trip. After the aqueduct we headed into Jaffa to get dinner. We enjoyed our dinner while sitting at a park over looking the city of Jaffa. Then sadly we were headed to the airport to head home. Honestly my trip to Israel has been one of the best trips that I have ever been on. I've had some amazing experiences, meet some amazing people and saw some amazing things. I'm so thankful to the Gee's for making the trip possible and successful. So thankful to Jimmy and Ahmad, our tour guide and bus driver, for taking us all over Israel. So thankful to all the people I meet who made the trip as fabulous as it was.

By the way this is Finally the last post for the Israel trip. It's been fun to remember all my experiences, hope you enjoyed some of them too. If you are interested in seeing more pictures look here. And as a note if any of you EVER get the chance to go to Israel... TAKE IT! It's a fabulous experience. Here's the info for the group I went with, called Discovery Expeditions & Adventures.

No comments: