Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Memories.

So I went to lunch with a friend today who finally got me the pictures that we took on the hike of Buckskin Gulch last October. It was fun to go through the pictures and remember how much fun we had on the hike. Plus is was fun to see the pictures of us wading through the water that they took.

Puddles on day one weren't too bad... only about waist deep at the worst. Although I did end up losing my shoes in one of them. Which was sad, but I had another pair so it was okay. The puddles on day two were a little deeper. Probably more like chest deep. We balanced our packs on our heads and waded through. Made it a little more adventurous. After getting so wet we loved any sun we could get to dry off in. Like I said it was fun to see the pictures cause it brought back such good memories... makes me want to plan another trip. The question is where would we go?

No comments: