Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Vacation- San Fransisco

So let me just say that I'm really missing the cooler weather. It's hard to come back to 110+ degrees after being away from it for a week.

It was nice to take a week off of work and out of my life to go on a vacation with my family. At least most of them. Rob wasn't able to make it, because he's in the Dominican Republic until August. I flew up on Friday night and got to hang out with Melissa on Saturday in San Fransisco. It was actually a really nice day. It stayed clear most of the day which I guess it some what rare for San Fransisco during the summer. We went to the library, had lunch down town, went up to Twin Peaks and went and saw Eclipse. The clouds started to roll in a little bit when we were up at Twin Peaks but it was still relatively clear for San Fransisco.

No comments: