Saturday, July 24, 2010

Desert Industries

So today I was asked to work at the Desert Industries here in Phoenix. During the 4 hour shift that I was there I spent all my time organizing three sections in the store. I started by organizing the picture and frames, than did the office supplies and finished with the crafts. So I realize that what I organized will only probably stay organized for a little while, but I will say that it was a little therapeutic for me to see what was craziness at the beginning and have something that was organized and clean at the end.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's how I feel about our home sometimes - absolute craziness at the beginning with toys and ads all over the place but, after a successful cleaning and scrubbing, quite organized and neat for the next fifteen minutes. :)
Here's to organization!