Sunday, November 4, 2012

The first week

So looking back at these pictures makes me realize how much my little girl has grown in the last few weeks. It's crazy to think she was any smaller, because she still just feels so small to me. So when we came home from the hospital Hailey was just so cozy in her car seat. She actually fell asleep before we made it out of the hospital.

The first week we didn't do much of anything. She was a little jaundice when we left the hospital so the doctor proscribed a little sun bathing each day. Well her in Arizona that's one thing we definitely have plenty of. So each morning she would spend a little time sitting in her snuggle bunny chair soaking up the rays.

When she wasn't soaking up the rays from the sun she was doing one of three things... sleeping, eating or pooping. Or just being so darn cute.   
 
 
It says HUG ME and believe me that's all I wanted to do

No comments: