Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Baby Room

So we were so lucky to have one of Hailey's aunts stay with us for a few days after her baby blessing. While she was here we were able to finish up the last project for Hailey's room. Grandma had finished the chair the week earlier, so I just finished the things that I was going to put on her wall. This was actually an idea that I saw on pinterest and I'm happy with how it turned out. I used a few different sizes of embroidery loops and painted them white. Than I used the same fabric that I used for her baby quilt to fill them. I round wooden letters for her name (yes I'm a sucker for words on the walls of my house just ask my sister). We painted them to match her room. Hailey even took a nap while we were hanging it all on the wall. I think it looks great.
 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cool! My girls have polka dots on their curtains so I may steal this idea for their wall. :)