Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hailey looks like...

So the question that ALWAYS come up after you have a child is "Who does she look like?" I will work on getting a baby picture of Dan and I so that you can decide for yourself, but until than I'll tell you what we've decided. One thing is for sure Hailey DEFINITELY has Dan's feet.

They look exactly like his only much smaller and a little more feminine. It's amazing though how much they look like his.

She even has the amazing ability to spread her toes out super far, which is one of the things she loves to do. I'm sure that will some in handy to pick things up later in her life.

She also has her dad's flexable ears. This means that she can fold them forward. Mine don't fold at all, so that's how we know they are her dad's.
To be honest I'm not sure where her hair color comes from. Dan and I were both towheads when we were little and both have brown hair now. She has brown hair, but it almost has a red tint to it. Most likely it will go blond, but we will see. She has beautiful blue eyes, which comes from both Dan and I. She definitely has my eyes, nose, mouth and chin.
It's kind of crazy to see a little mini me. Actually, I would say it's crazy to see how much she looks like both of us. I'll work on getting those baby pictures for that you can decide for yourself.

No comments: