Sunday, August 3, 2008

You may think I'm red neck now...

So I know that my family thinks I'm totally crazy, but there are lots of fun things that happen here in Pheonix, that I never had the opportunity to expereince living in Orange County. (Or maybe we just never sought them out) One of those opportunities I took last night when I went with a group of friends to see the PBR (Professional Bull Riding Tour).
I'll tell you these guys are crazy... there is no way you would ever find me riding a bull. And I'll tell you that 8.0 seconds becomes a very long time. (This is the amount of time that the rider must stay on the bull in order to score points.)
It was totally fun... not only watching the bull riding, but watching the "clowns" and watching the crowd. (I'll tell you you can see some amazing/interesting people at the PBR)


4 comments:

Camille said...

Love it!! Rodeo's and bull riding are so fun! Glad you're having a blast...and you look so adorable!!

Melanie said...

YeeHaw!

Austin said...

There is nothing wrong with PBR. I sometimes watch it on TV for lack of better progaming. I am glad you are getting to know your roots.

shell-bell said...

No there is definately nothing wrong with getting in touch with my roots... except I really don't think they are my roots. :)