Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bringing the Beach Home

So my project this weekend involved work on the bathroom. The biggest part of the project this week was the mirror. I borrowed my co-workers saw and framed the bathroom mirror. I think that the end result looks great. The white frame really added a ton to the mirror and seems to make it pop a little bit more on the wall. It's actually a relatively easy project. I just got molding from Home Depot and cut it at 45 degrees with the saw.

Here is the sign that influenced the design for the bathroom.
Here are the pictures that I did on Monday on the wall.
Well so the bathroom is definitely coming together, but I still want to find a white shelf to finish it off. Unfortunately I haven't found one, so I will continue my search.

2 comments:

Austin said...

Make a white shelf. You are more than capable.

shell-bell said...

No I think that making a shelf is just beyond my capabilities... ;)