Monday, August 4, 2008

Arts & Crafts!

I love having a project that I imagine in my head actually come out as good (if not better) than what I imagined. So the project tonight was for my downstairs bathroom (which is a work in progress, so I'll keep you posted as to what I've done.) I don't really know where I got the idea from, but it worked and it made me so happy, so here is the results of today's arts and crafts project! The background pictures are from my trip to Maui this summer. My sister Melissa is an amazing photographer... and seems to know what to take pictures of so that I can use them. I wish I could say the shells were also from Maui, but they are not... they're from right here in Phoenix... at my local Michael's store. The sand happens to be sand from the backyard (I'm definitely resourceful). Anyways it all came together... and the best part it's one (maybe two) of a kind!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow... I'm totally impressed.