Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Going home...

I'm going to be at home in California in less than a week, and it will be the first time that our family has been together in two years. My brother Rob will be returning from his mission on Monday. I'm excited for all of us to be together.

Right after Rob gets home I will be traveling with my sisters, Melissa and Marie, up to Provo to get Marie settled in for her freshman year at BYU. If anyone will be in Provo during the last week of August let me know, cause I would love to see you and catch up.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Me Me! Pick Me! I might be in Vegas for part of that week, but I should be there for a little bit...

let me know your plans

Melanie said...

I wish I was in Provo. But my little sister is also starting her freshman year. I think she is in E. Richards. Thinking about it makes me feel nostalgic.

Camille said...

Hey Shelly, we'll be here and Sarah should be back. Lets get together for dinner or dessert. Call me!!

Laura said...

in response to Heidi...and me! Kenzie and I were just talking about how fun it would be to have a get-together! We'll have to meet up with everyone!
Call me - or I can call you!