Friday, July 10, 2009

Little Wild Horse Canyon

This is an amazing little slot canyon that is just outside of Goblin Valley State Park. Since I had a long drive back to Phoenix on Friday my parents and sister were kind enough to wake up with the sun (5:00 am) and go out hiking.It was a beautiful morning to be hiking up the canyon and it was amazing to see the beauty of the canyon. The colors were amazing and it was not a difficult hike. Since I didn't have a ton of time we hiked up the canyon for about and hour and a half before we had to turned around to walk back down.Well it was a great end to such a fun week of camping. I'm so glad that I got to get together with my sister and meet up with our cousins. It was also fun to see old places that I have faint memories of and new place that I can create memories of.

No comments: