Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Downtown Portland

It was a beautiful weekend in Portland, a little warm by Portland standards but a wonderful temperature for those of us coming from Phoenix. Portland has some amazing old buildings. I think that I have something for old brick buildings... I think they are beautiful. It's amazing me the detail that is put into them.We headed into town on Saturday morning to go to the Portland Market. It's an open air market located in downtown Portland every Saturday morning. There was so much to see it was fabulous. Overall Portland was a beautiful city that I'm glad I had the opportunity to see.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Shell-Belle: Being a life long Portlander (who has also lived elsewhere) I loved your photos and thoughts about Portland and the Gorge. Thanks for visiting and telling others what is beautiful about our state.