Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yes it's Vegas

So Saturday afternoon we spent in Las Vegas. We were down on the strip by Paris Paris, the Bellagio and we headed down to the Venetian for dinner. If I didn't know any better I'd say we were bouncing around Europe. If it wasn't for the neon signs and slum on the streets I wouldn't know I was in Las Vegas.

The Eiffel Tower at Paris Paris
We started our trip at the Bellagio Gardens. They were beautiful. It's inside the Bellagio in an atrium. There were beautiful spring flowers (lots of tulips) and fountains.
Kim & Seth
Trying to figure out what to do next...
Megan caught me taking a picture.
Next it was down the street to the Venetian. We had reservations to eat at the Grand Lux Cafe. It was good... nothing new or exciting, but it was good. After dinner we walked around the channels in the Venetian.
Amee caught me taking a picture this time
We ended the night by stopping to watch the fountain outside of the Bellagio. It was really pretty cause we were there right at twilight. It was a beautiful night to be outside the weather was perfect.
Amee watching the fountains

The Eiffel Tower at twilight

No comments: