Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shooting Gallery

So this would make two weekends in a row that I've done this... crazy, since I'm not really a huge gun fan, but it is something somewhat fun to do, plus the company was GREAT! Anyways this last weekend while I was up in Las Vegas Amee's dad (Brother J) took us out to shoot all his cool gun. It was a beautiful day to be outside. So when we weren't enjoying shooting up the water bottles that were our targets we were busy soaking up the rays from the sun.
Brother J Brother J's gun collection
Our targets
Our targets... after they were shot
Amee
Bryce
Dave
Jesus
Summer with the Tommy
Shelly
Steve
The gang
I took a ton of pictures while we were out shooting, so if you want to see more just click here. There are some fun ones, but like always there are a ton. By the way I can't take credit for all of the pictures I handed off my camera to a couple other people during the trip.

No comments: