Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a bridge

So this might not really exciting anyone else, but seeing as I'm an engineer this is what is really cool to me. So on my trip to Las Vegas this last weekend I had way too much time to cross over Hoover Dam (50 minutes going there, an hour and a half coming back). With all that time I had nothing to do but look at the amazing bridge they are building accross the dam. It really is cool what they are doing. I make no promises about the pictures, they were taken from a moving car.

3 comments:

Austin said...

Nice aim with the camera. You are quite accomplished at taking pictures. It is interesting to me that there is a drinking fountain in your second picture though.

Diana and Scott said...

What??? You come to Las Vegas and you don't even call?

Yeah, the bridge is cool... Nerd.. Scott thinks it's cool...Nerd...Those engineers...Nerds.

I love my nerds :o)

shell-bell said...

So Diana- I'm a horrible person, but it was a quick tripi up to hang out with Amee and the hold peeps. I promise next time I will call you!