Friday, October 31, 2008

So I'm off...

On Sunday I'm heading out to Florida (Napels) for work. I will be working on a project located in Abu Dhabi, so it should be a good experience. But it only gets more exciting. I will be in Florida for a couple of weeks. Then I'll be here in Phoenix for a week, with just enough time to complete a submittal for a project here. (Actually I'm hoping that it's enough time). Then it's off to St. George for Thanksgiving. Then I will promptly be returning to Florida for three more weeks to complete the improvement plans. When I return to Arizona I will have enough time to unpack my stuff before I head home to California for Christmas. So there goes the next two months of my life. I'll definately have to keep you posted on stuff... and I'm sure I'll try to get some pictures of the Gulf Coast since it's only a couple miles from the office there. It's going to be fun.

It will sure make the 13 weeks of waiting go faster.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ooo... maybe I'll come out and visit you. It started getting cold here, so I'm sure I'll be ready for some sunshine :)

shell-bell said...

I'm sure that during the three weeks in Decemeber I would love to have some company!

Sarah F. said...

Sounds fun! Jeff and I will be in Glendora for Christmas. Maybe we can get together!