Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tombstone

So I realize that my last post was at the beginning of September... and now it's October. Apparently time does go really fast. I've been keeping busy lately though, but it's time to finally get caught up.

A few weeks ago I went down on Saturday with a friend to Tombstone, Arizona. Tombstone is an old mining town that is located southeast of Tucson. Apparently it's also a famous for some western gun flights. There have also been some famous movies about the area. Even without any knowledge of this background I enjoyed walking around the old town just checking it out. We also watched a shot out at the OK Corral (which apparently is one of the shot outs that Tombstone is famous for). It was a fun day trip for the weekend.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

With "a friend" huh?