Saturday, October 2, 2010

Softball

So that is one of the things that has been keeping me busy lately. Apparently after winning the championship with my last team, I've decided that softball is the game for me. Actually I play softball on Tuesday nights with my ward softball team. Friday night is my other softball team. It's the team that is made up of some coworkers. Actually the coach is the one who let me borrow the glove I've been using for all the softball games. Last time I borrowed it he said that he would let me borrow it as long as I promised to play on his team. Well no promises to how good I am, but I'm always willing to play. Actually I think with all the playing I'm doing that I'm probably getting better. I've even spent a little time at the batting cages so that I could get more comfortable with being up to bat. I'll keep you updated on how things go.

No comments: