Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change

I had a conversation a couple weeks ago with a friend about the importance of change. It's something that I've thought a lot about lately. I often find that it's when I become comfortable and complacent in my life that I loose focus. When I become comfortable in situations and with people I no longer have to work hard and stretch myself. It's when I encounter new situations or have change in my life that I learn, grow and change. As much as I hate change (ask mys sister about when we shared a room growing up) I realize that change has always been a good thing for me in the long run. As I look back on the times of change in my life that is often the times that I grow the most. So I hope that I am able to change my view of change and hope that I welcome change when it comes.

No comments: