Friday, July 1, 2011

Girls Camp Round II

So they must have really enjoyed my help last year at girls camp, cause they invited me to go again this year. Or they just know that I'm a sucker for the outdoors. I just can't seem to turn down an opportunity to be outside in nature. I really liked the theme that was chosen for girl's camp this year too. It was 'Embrace the Royal Within'. It was about how each girl and young women has the divine potential to become a queen. I think it's such a wonderful blessing to know that we have a Heavenly Father who wants nothing more than the best for us. A couple of my favorite things from girl's camp this year were that I was with the YCLs (or whatever they are called, but it's basically the junior camp leaders). They have so much energy and passion is was fun to be around them. Short of some minor drama that is typically when you get girls together away from the world the weekend was amazing. My other favorite part was our hike on Monday. The weather couldn't have been any more perfect and the sights were absolutely beautiful. I'm in awe at the beauty that our Heavenly Father has created for us to enjoy here on this earth. What more can I say than that I LOVE it!

No comments: