Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bridal Shower in California

So when I was home two wonderful women from my home ward decided to throw me a bridal shower. First I want to say thank you so much for both of them, because it was a lovely evening. The food was amazing and the games were fun. Mostly I just liked seeing so many of the women who have helped me become who I am. From past young woman's leaders to women who's children I babysat. There were even a couple of my friends who are still in the area and it was good to catch up with them. It was also wonderful to have all my sisters and mother there with me.
(Maire left before we got a picture of all of us)

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Hey! Congratulations! My best friend also lives there but she is planning her wedding in one of the New York venues. I am thinking about throwing a surprise party for her before her wedding. Can you tell about some good places there? I want to visit and give her a surprise next month.