Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Walk

So I have been better about taking my camera out each week, but not so good about posting the pictures. Easter weekend I went for a walk with Dan up in the hills around his house. It was an absolutely beautiful night to be outside. Unfortunately I think we missed the desert in bloom but it was still kind of green. The lighting outside was beautiful and was reflecting off of the hills. One of the reasons we went for a walk, other than just to enjoy the weather was to check out Dan's Geocatch. We added a pen, and traded a ring for this cute little duck key chain that quaked. It was really nice walk. On somewhat of a side note Dan's brothers were super excited about the shirt that he got for Easter. It's a Canada shirt. This probably doesn't mean much except that Dan and I are going to Banff, Canada on our honeymoon. Think he is just a little excited.

2 comments:

nerak said...

I love that you guys are going to Banff! I'm from about a town about an hour and a half away from there. It is soooooo beautiful.

Not loving that I didn't get a chance to see you while I was in AZ. SORRY! Things were just insane between wedding stuff for my friend and selling my car (stressful but so exciting to have it gone!). Miss you!!

shell-bell said...

I'm so sad that I missed you too... Maybe I'll just have to come out to London :)