Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wedding Plans

So I've definitely been busy lately, but I think that things are going really well as far as wedding plans are concerned.
  • I know who I'm marrying...
My Love!
  • We know when we're getting married... JULY 9, 2011
  • We know where we're getting married...
the Newport Beach Temple, California
  • We got our marriage license last weekend, so it'll be official
  • We picked colors...Honestly not sure what he thinks about the bright pink. Kind of surprised myself as well, cause I'm not a huge "pink" girl, but I think it will be fun for a summer wedding and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE limes.
  • I got my dress...
NO PICTURES (JUST IN CASE HE READS THIS)
  • I got the PERFECT shoes last week and I am so excited to wear these...
  • He got a suit and will be all spiffed up for the big day. Sadly no picture, although I'm sure we will have lots later.
  • We had engagement pictures taken by the ever so talented Annie Richardson and can't wait to see all of them, here are a few teasers...
  • We are lucky enough to have my brother working on the design of the invite for us, when he's not busy with school and his own life that is.
  • We are fortunate enough to know two wonderful families that are opening their homes to us. One for the reception in California and the other for the open house in Phoenix.
  • We registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target. I know now not to let him have the gun unless I want really random things as gifts. (I learned how to remove things online so they aren't there any more.)
  • We know where we are going on our honeymoon...
  • more specifically Banff, Canada... It might be one of the prettiest places on earth and nothing beats 80 degrees in the summer (especially when Phoenix will be 110+)
  • We know where we are going to live and what needs to be down before we can. So glad that I don't have to move, mostly what we need is a little paint and some furniture.
It's all coming together which is good, cause it's almost two months from the big day. Can't believe it.
I'm SO excited

3 comments:

nerak said...

you're right. those ARE the most perfect shoes ever.

i'm feeling the wedding excitement for sure! and as i said before, i especially love that you're going to banff!

Tiffany said...

Yay!! This is all so so happy and great!

Laura said...

Fun post to read! How exciting!!!!