Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All good things must come to an end

So this last weekend was the tournament for VOTs frisbee. We were guaranteed to play two games on Saturday, and we rocked at those games, but because we lost our game last Tuesday, we didn't get to (or have to) play any more games. It's been a good challenge to play on a league team. Frustrating at times, but overall I think I learned lots of new things. Glad I took the opportunity to play.

As a side note I took my camera out with me on Saturday. It's been far too long since I've been out taking pictures and I reminded myself how much I really enjoy taking pictures. I need to resolve to go out more often to take pictures. So goal... try to get out once a week with the camera. (Although I admit this goal might have to wait until after all the wedding plans are made, that's been taking most of my extra time lately. )

1 comment:

katilda said...

"or have to." hahaha. thanks for letting me accidentally take pictures of people's feet...