Friday, March 4, 2011

Add a little personality

So my most recent project was something to add a little personality to the new cubical that I have moved into at work. Since I spend a majority of my time during the day in my cube, I like it to be a place that makes me want to be there. One thing that I always like to have up is pictures. Both pictures of people and places I've been. So I decided to take these things... do this... and this... and this is what I got. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I love having projects to do, because I think I just really like to see how things turn out. This one was super easy, but I love it!

1 comment:

katilda said...

i'm surprised i missed this! i need to pay more attention to my google reader. anyway, i love your idea and i'm keeping it in mind. we'll see what inspires me at joann's... hope "softball" is treating you well. ahaha