Sunday, May 16, 2010

Las Vegas

So I realize that I'm a little behind... but here in an effort to try to catch up. :)

So two weekends ago I decided to take a kind of last minute trip up to Las Vegas for the weekend. My cousins and Aunt and Uncle live up there, so it's always nice to get away to visit family. My cousin had a baby girl recently and wanted to get some new born shots before she got to big. So I decided to go up for the weekend, take some pictures and bum around with them. Saturday morning we headed out to Boulder City and spent couple hours in the morning at the Boulder City Spring Jamboree. Most of the time was watching Jaxon enjoy all the rides. He got to go for a fun little train ride. I think by far his favorite was the roller coaster. I'm not sure who had more fun on the roller coaster... Jaxon or his dad. He's a crazy little kid, but totally fun! We spent the afternoon at my Aunt and Uncles house just hanging out. We had a little bar-b-que and I spent some time trying to get some pictures for my cousin. Olivia really wasn't too happy, but once she finally calmed down I think I got some good ones. I got some with just Olivia, Olivia and her parents, Olivia and Jaxon, just Jaxon. When we tried to get everyone together for a picture Olivia decided she was done and pooped on mom. Kind of funny, but glad we still got some good shots. I'll probably post some more of them to my photo blog once I get around to editing them.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Cute kids & nice photos! I am looking forward to seeing the rest.