Saturday, August 29, 2009

Phi Phi Islands

So our next adventure on Phuket was a boat trip out the the Phi Phi Islands. They are located off the east coast of Phuket. The water is an amazing blue color. We did some snorkeling and saw some very colorful fish. Unfortunately I don't have an underwater camera, so the only snorkeling pictures I got were from above. We stopped at one of the islands were we had the opportunity to feed all of the monkeys there. The monkeys were a little aggressive, so I just stayed back and took some pictures. It was beautiful to see all the islands. We stopped in a little cove for lunch. It was very relaxing to spend the day out on the boat or on the beach.

1 comment:

nerak said...

oh my goodness, i've had the phi phi islands on my travel radar for awhile and now, after seeing those pics, they are definitely moving up the ranks of MUST-GO destinations. amazing. gorgeous. jealous.