Thursday, January 15, 2009

If my life was a musical

So sometimes you now there are those songs that when you hear them you just want to say "Hey how are you writing about my life!" Well I've recently found a song that I love the words to... and it seemed to express how I feel in so many ways. So if my life were a musical here are some of the song that would be playing....

- "Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback

- "Over You" by Diamond Rio

-"Better in Time" by Leonia Lewis

-"Livin' It Up" by Josh Gracin

-"God's Been Good To Me" Keith Urban

-"Feels Like Today" Rascal Flats

It's kind of a random mix... but I guess that's pretty good at describing my life too!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Unfortunately, Shelly, I don't think dad would really enjoy your life as a musical due to the predominance of country songs on that list ;)

shell-bell said...

It's true, but that's why it's my life being a musical and not his.