Thursday, July 24, 2008

My need... to always be busy!

So I came to the realization this week that I have a somewhat crazy need to always have something to do. I was talking with a co-worker who finds pleasure in the fact that I am never at home, but always out doing things... It made me stop and think about things. Well let's see... every morning I get up way to early to go to the gym. From there most of my time is spent at work. Then for the evenings: Mondays is FHE... Tuesdays I'm at the hospital... Wednesdays I need to start studying for the PE... Thursdays I've been playing softball... Fridays I usually find something to do, whether it be softball, baseball games, traveling something... Saturdays I usually have projects around the house... that leaves Sundays which are spent at church and relaxing around the house. Honestly I think I carried it over from school... for any of you who knew me when I was at school I was ALWAYS busy, and I guess I just don't know how to slow down. So I guess I am pretty busy, but that's my life and I love it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I need you around to help me be more busy. :) And to use your "project" skills around my house.