Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hailey- 5 months

So Hailey happened to turn 5 months old on Valentine's day. We didn't have a doctors appointment this month, so I don't have any stats, but as you can tell she is getting bigger. She won't fit in her bouncy chair soon. I had some fun in the morning trying to take pictures of both of us to send to Dan for his Valentine's gift. It's hard to get a little baby to look where you want them to (at the camera) but overall I think the picture turned out okay. Hailey has reached the point where EVERYTHING and I mean absolutely everything into her mouth. I do my best to keep the floors clean, but inevitably she will always find the one little crumb that the vacuum was unable to pick up. It's funny to watch her. She is such an absolute joy to be at home with. It's been a big change for me, but one I wouldn't change for the world. I love watching her grow and try to figure things out. She loves to smile, and talk. She loves people. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are both beautiful!