Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hailey- 4 Months

So yes, like many of my other posts lately I realize that this is very late (about 6 months to be exact), still I wanted to post it.

I can't believe how big my little bug is getting.

Here are the stats from her four month doctors appointment:
  • Weight: 13 lbs 8 oz (50%)
  • Height: 26 3/4 inches (above 95%)

She recently started rice cereal, the first couple times she was a little unsure about the whole experience, but now she is a champ. We are hoping the the rice will hold her over a little longer... she must be growing or something. She loves to play and be outside. We've been going on walks in the morning and she loves to see everything. She is still a fantastic sleeper, which makes life easier on me. She has recently become fascinated with her hands and feet, it's so cute to watch. I love her more and more each day.

No comments: