Thursday, May 2, 2013

So Content


Since Hailey is a little baldy I like to but headbands in her hair. I don't get as many people telling me that I have such a cute son that way. Although I'm often surprised at how many people still tell me I have a cute son when SHE is wearing pink and has a headband on. Anyways I realize that I have been greatly blessed with a very content baby. I was getting something ready in the one morning and came back to this...
From the picture you can see that she is just smiling and laughing about the fact that she can't see. She really is such a wonderful baby and has been an amazing blessing in our lives. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh funny girl! :) She's adorable! And I still get people telling me that Kayla is a adorable boy when she's wearing dresses!!!! And Joshua was apparently a very cute little girl with blue on...
Happens to the cutest of them!

Austin said...

Funny, we were also surprised how many people would tell us our SON was cute when our daughter was wearing pink.