Thursday, May 2, 2013

Christmas Treats

So one of my favorite traditions is to make treats at Christmas time to deliver to friends and neighbors. This year I decided to make a couple of the old staples that I know I like, but also to try something new. I made a batch of English Toffee and I also made some Cinnamon Popcorn. These are probably two of my favorite treats and since I always taste test the treats before I give them away, why not make something I like. I also decided to try some Lime Meltaway cookies. They were delicious, but I'm a sucker for anything citrus.

Dan and I also made gingerbread house for our FHE (Family Home Evening) activity one night. It was fun to create them. Dan even a miniature replica of his truck.
And of course a special Christmas treat for you from Hailey.

No comments: