Thursday, January 14, 2010

Too Many Choices!

So maybe it's because I enjoyed all the traveling that I did last year... or maybe it's just that there are options, but I'm trying to decide where to go this year! Here are the options that have come up so far:
Machu PicchuGuatemalaBoliviaNepalMediterranean SeaSwitzerland
I'm sure there are other options to and it none of them end up happening it's always fun to think about any opportunities that I would be able to have. We'll just have to see what happens this year!

4 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

My family went to Macchu Pichu when they picked Kyle up from his mission in Peru; they LOVED it.

Sarah F. said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Darn you and your financial stability!

Unknown said...

Nice photos.

Try a polarizing lens to get rid of those sun spots. The glare ends up on the camera lens.

Travel while you are young not when you retire and may not have the energy or funds.

When you work hard you deserve to enjoy your money ad time off. It relieves stress and takes you to another place for a time.