Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Treats

Yes... this post is a little late too :)

It's always a tradition at home in California. We spend the days before Christmas making all kinds of treats and delivering them to friends and neighbors. Since I knew I wasn't going to be home in California the couple of days before Christmas I decided to make treats here and make some deliveries. I decided to make the following treats. (I don't have pictures of them all, but they were all delicious.)

Holiday Pretzel Treats

Chocolate Cookie Bark
Mexican Wedding Cookies
English Tofee

I combined all the treats to make some little treat plates. I took them over to my neighbors, delivered some to my friends and took a couple into work. I was very happy with how they turned out.

1 comment:

Sarah F. said...

Yumm! The pretzel treats are my favorite. Aren't they just the perfect combination of salty and sweet? I will have to try them with the Hugs next year.