Saturday, November 21, 2009

Make A Wish Pumpkin Patch

So my wonderful friend Keri who works for Make A Wish was looking for a friend to help her out at the Make A Wish water booth at the pumpkin patch at the Desert Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful day to be outside. We had a wonderful time handing out water bottles and watching the kids pick the 'perfect' pumpkin. There were tons of pumpkins to pick from. Even some Cinderella pumpkins. They were cool to look at, but I would image that they would be a little harder to carve. We also saw Santa finding a pumpkin. I guess he wanted to carve a pumpkin too. I just could resist taking a picture of him, cause it looked so funny. Overall it was a wonderful thing to do on a beautiful Saturday. On reason why I love the falls here in Arizona... the weather is beautiful even in October.

No comments: