Friday, November 20, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

Watch this clip... In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

Yes I realize that this is jumping ahead of all the other things that I need to post, but I can't help it. I just watched this clip and it made me really think about that things that I am thankful for.

This year I'm thankful for my family, my friends those who are close by and those who live far away, my job, the opportunity that I had to travel to Israel and meet some fabulous people, the opportunity I had to travel to Cambodia and meet some amazing people, the trials that I've had this year, the blessing that have come into my life because of those trials, the temple and the blessings I recieved there, my house, my health and I'm sure the list could continue forever!

No comments: