Saturday, April 11, 2009

Love this time of year!


So there are a few reasons why I love this time of year. First of all it's spring, which always brings new life. I love watching the world bloom and start to grow again after the winter. (Yeah, yeah I know we really don't have a cold winter here, but things still die.) Another thing that I love about this time of year is that it is Easter time. It's always nice to have time to sit an reflect on the true meaning of Easter. To contemplate the importance of my Savior Jesus Christ, his Atonement, Death and Resurrection. It's hard to express the gratitude that I have for all the blessings I've received in my life because of my Savior. Much like the world in the spring time I find that the Atonement gives me the chance to have that "new life" or change in my own life. I find peace and comfort knowing that there will always be another day when the sun will rise and things will be better. There is ALWAYS a chance to start again. So during this wonderful Easter season I just wanted to take some time to express my gratitude to all those of you who mean so much to me. Thanks for always supporting me. May your Easter be wonderful and may you to reflect on the great blessings you have received thanks to a willing Savior.

No comments: