Friday, April 17, 2009

I love to see the Temple!

So yesterday was our Stake Temple Day. Our Stake was getting together to go to the 4:30 session. Since like me most of the members of my ward work and aren't necessarily in the position to take off work our ward decided that we would meet up and go to the 7:00 session. So since work is halfway between home and the Temple I decided that it wasn't really worth it to drive home, but that I would head down to the Temple straight from work. I got there around 5:30 and had some time to kill, so I figured I would walk around the grounds at the Temple and take some pictures. It was a lovely evening to take pictures at the Temple. They just planted the new spring flowers and the lighting was perfect (nearing subset, so it was a little dramatic, but I love the way it reflected off the face of the Temple). It was an absolutely beautiful evening... not only outside the Temple but inside as well.

No comments: