Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh I LOVE the Mountains!

Wednesday night I stayed with my good friends Jenny & Chris. They were gracious enough to let Melissa and I crash on the floor. It's nice to have a place to crash when I'm up in Provo.

Thursday morning Melissa and I had some time to kill, so we decided to take a drive up the mountains. We decided to take the Alpine Loop. I'm shocked that I never did it when I was actually up at school. It was a beautiful day for a drive and I can only imagine how pretty it would be during the fall colors. It almost makes me wish that I had gotten out a little more when I was up at school.


On our way back down we stopped to check out the Timp Caves. Melissa and I weren't appropriately dressed for the 40 degree weather inside of the caves, so they were a no go. Maybe next time I'm up in the area I'll have to get up there.

No comments: