Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Halloween

Yes, I realize that this post is a little late, but better late than never.

I decided that we needed a Halloween 'wreath' for our door. This is another pinterest inspired craft. It was super easy to make. Maybe next year I'll find a spider to add to it.
This year I didn't start thinking about Halloween costumes until about the week before Halloween. To be honest I'm not much for dressing up anyways, but I married someone who lives for it. I turned one of Dan's old white shirts into a pirate shirt for him and he had the rest of his wonderful costume in his costume box. Hailey was a blue fairy. We had her cute blue skirt, so we just used some stiff interfacing for the wings. My costume was just kind of thrown together last minute. I decided that I would be Cinderella, but not the Cinderella in the blue ball dress the Cinderella before. I think that the costume turned out kind of fun. We all got to wear our costumes to our ward trunk-or-treat. We didn't go trick-or-treating cause Hailey is a little young for candy, but we still had a great time.
 

No comments: