Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Update

So it's kind of crazy, but there is only a month left until our little girl is suppose to come. All I have to say is the that I can definitely tell that I'm 35 weeks pregnant. My belly button has all but disappeared, it's no longer an innie, but it's not really an outie yet either. Our little girls weighs approximately 5 1/4 lbs and is 18 inches long. I can definitely tell you that she is getting bigger, because I have less and less space in my stomach. I think that she might be a gymnast when she grows up, while I sit and watch the Olympics she tries to move as much as they do. It's crazy to see my stomach move around that much.    

Dan and I continue to collect things as we get ready for our little girl. When we were up in Utah a couple weeks ago visiting Dan's family they had an informal baby shower for me. We got some clothes, blankets and we also got a bouncy chair and a chair seat. I thinking that getting the car seat finished off the last of the things that we "needed" before our little girl comes.
So excited as we continue to get everything together. Can't believe that we are as close as we are. Just a few more weeks and we will finally get to welcome our little girl to the world. So excited!

2 comments:

Tina said...

ohmygosh!!! you look so cute!!! I can't wait for you to have your little one!!!!

Laura said...

Getting SO excited for you! Can't wait for you to have your little girl!