Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a New Year

So it's the New Year... and yes I'm still here. I find that like so many other things the further I get behind and the more that backs up for me to do, the less often I seem to find time to catch up. So to kick off the New Year, I'm just letting you know I'm here. Life is still good. Work is keeping me busy. My calling at church, working with the Young Women also keeps me busy. I love working with the girls. It's been fun to get to know them. Life with Dan is also going well. We went on a wonderful bike ride last week which I really enjoyed, and it was fun to spend our first Christmas together. So here is a resolution for this year. I will do better at not getting so over whelmed by things that I fall behind on. I will just move forward.

Happy New Year to all.

No comments: