Thursday, November 17, 2011

Honeymoon- Drive through Banff National Park

I know it's been a while, but I'm going to try to catch up with everything that's been going on before the end of the year.

The next day, Dan and I drove north from Lake Lousie, through Banff National Park and up into Jasper National Park. The drive was amazing. It was nice to be able to spend some time with Dan in the car, but the views were amazing too. I almost wanted to stop around every bend in the road to take a picture of something more beautiful than we had already seen. There were mountains, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, clouds, blue sky and green trees everywhere. We took so many pictures along the way, but I'll just share a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I hope to get back there someday with more time to explore.