Saturday, September 10, 2011

2 Month Annivesary

So I was reminded this weekend that it has been two months since Dan & I got married and I'm finally getting around to posting about it. You could say we've been a little busy lately. Plus I've been waiting to get picture from our photographer, but haven't got them yet. So as not to push this off any more I figured I would use the pictures that my sister took. So two months ago was admittedly one of the best days of my life. I was married to Dan for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful day at the Newport Beach Temple. We were also surrounded by so many of our friends and families. After a wonderful ceremony in the morning we gathered with our friends and family back at my parents house to eat and hang out. While we were eating lunch Dan surprised me by signing 'our' song to me in front of everyone.

It was a little embarrassing, but I think Dan lives sometimes to find ways to embarrass me. (Don't worry it's one of the things that I love about him). Later that night we had a beautiful reception in the backyard of a close family friend. Once again we were surrounded by wonderful friends and family. My mother also has some wonderfully amazing friends that helped her organize the food and treats. My brother was definitely enjoying the treat table. Overall it was a wonderful day that I'm sure we won't forget any time soon. So glad we could spend time with our family and friends.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay! Loved seeing a glimpse of such a perfect and exciting day! Congrats again!!